US Fiance K1 & US K3 Spouse Visa

At London Solicitors we have a team of solicitors and paralegals who have practiced US Immigration Law. If you have a spouse who is a US citizen or US Permanent Resident living in the US and are looking to apply for a K1 or K3 US visa, then London Solicitors can help you.

What is a US K1 Fiance, K3 Spouse Visa

You probably have been wondering if it is possible to go be with them permanently. The Spouse/Fiancé US visa gives the freedom to foreign nationals who have their spouses or common law partners who are citizens or permanent residents of the US to migrate to be with their spouses or partners. Such migrants will be granted full privileges, such as their spouses or partners have already, as long as they can prove that the relationship actually exists.


As such, the USA K1 & K3 visa requirements are for a valid proof of relationship between you the applicant and the US citizen or permanent resident. This proof can be legal documents such as marriage certificates, registry certificates, marriage pictures etc. Once this can be proven, your visa is almost sure.

K1 Fiance Visa

If you are not yet married but in a relationship and wish to get married in the US, then this may be a route for you. Please note that this is a non-immigrant visa which means that the holder is not yet seen as a resident when holding a K1 visa. He or she is only allowed, on a provisional basis, to travel to the US to get married to the said US Citizen. This marriage is expected to be conducted and done within 90 days, else the K1 visa expires and the holder is expected to return to the home country.

K3 Visa

Before you can eventually say you are settled in the US with your US citizen spouse, you will first need to file an immigrant petition. The K3 visa allows you to enter the US to file this petition. The K3 visa is not itself a permanent residency permit. It is only when the petition filed has been approved that an adjustment will be carried out on the K3 visa with upgraded privileges. For this option you will need

Proof that you are a legally wedded wife or husband or same sex partner of a US citizen or permanent resident

Proof that you are ready to settle with your spouse in the US

London Solicitors offers competitive prices and our prices range from approximately £1500 for a US Fiance or US spouse visa.

Free Assessment

    Call Now Button