Complaints Procedures

What to do if you would like to raise a concern or make a complaint

Our firm is committed to high quality legal advice and client care and we want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service you have received or If you have cause for dissatisfaction or complaint, then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

You can find more information on our complaint’s procedure here.

In the first instance it may be more appropriate and helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues.

If you feel that this will not help and you wish to escalate your concerns to a senior member of staff, please contact the head of the firm, Mr Cemal Turk.

Telephone : 0208 808 1285 between 09:00 and 17:00

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them. Contact details:

Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

If you would like to make a formal complaint, you can read more about our services and full complaints procedure in the client care letter we sent to you at the start of your matter or request a further copy.

Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00

Address: Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

Note: The details above may change at the discretion of the service provider and we will try to ensure that the most up to date details are available but you may and should also check this online yourself

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Call Now Button