UK Graduate Visa

London Solicitors have a strong reputation for assisting foriegn nationals who have recently graduated in the UK in obtaining leave to remain on a graduate visa. At London Solicitors our UK Immigration Solicitors are always available to help and if you have recently graduated from a university or higher education and are still in the UK with leave on a student visa/tier 4 and are looking to remain here, then London solicitors can help as you may be eligible for this this visa.

What is a UK Graduate Visa

A Graduate visa gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK.


You can apply for a Graduate visa if:

You’re in the UK

You studied a UK bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree or other eligible course for a minimum period of time (12 months) with your Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa

You’ve successfully completed that course in the UK

You must apply for this visa before your current grant of leave as a student expires

If you are thinking of applying for a graduate visa you are welcome to take our free online assessment. Your profile will be assessed by one of our expert SRA registered Immigration solicitors. This way, London solicitors can be sure of your eligibility and that you have the necessary documents.

London Solicitors offers competitive prices and our prices range from approximately £1000 for leave to remain in this category and have impressive success rates.

Graduate visa application UK , UK Graduate Visa

Free Assessment

    Call Now Button