Health and Care Worker Visa

If you are a medical professional looking to come to work for the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care then you may be eligible to apply for a Health and Care Worker Visa. Here at London Solicitors we can help you get a health and care worker visa. Our UK Immigration Solicitors are always available to help you in your visa application process and have successfully assisted hundreds of clients secure entry clearances as a health and care worker.

What is a UK Health and Care Worker Visa

This is for foreign health care professionals who have a UK job offer and wish to work in the UK health and care sector.


To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must:

Be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional

Work in an eligible health or social care job

Work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office

Have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK

Be paid a minimum salary – how much depends on the type of work you do

Have an English language SELT qualification at B1 level

Your visa can last for up to 5 years before you need to extend it and you can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.

At London Solicitors we will advise you of the technical requirements of meeting this visa, we will check your certificate of sponsorship and make sure it is valid and correctly issued. We will compare this to your occupation and ensure that you are being paid the correct minimum salary. We will check that you meet the English language requirements.

If you are thinking of applying for a UK Health and Care worker visa then you are welcome to take our free online assessment. Your profile will be assessed by one of our expert SRA registered Immigration solicitors.

London Solicitors offers competitive prices and our prices range from approximately £1000 for a UK Health and Care worker visa.

Additional information about our fees and charges for employment law matters can be found here: Pricing

UK Health and Care Worker visa , UK Work visa , UK Health and Care Worker Visa Application , Requirements for a Health and Care Worker Visa

Free Assessment

    Call Now Button