Paralegal- Immigration & Litigation
Ahmet joined London Solicitors in March 2018 and is currently a paralegal.
Ahmet has considerable experience in immigration applications that include:
- Visit visa applications;
- Short-term student visa applications;
- Further Leave to Remain applications as a spouse under the 5-year route and 10-year route;
- Leave to Remain applications as a parent under the 10-year route
- ECAA extensions;
- Human Rights applications; and
- Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Ahmet has further dealt with Asylum claims, appeals to the First-tier Tribunal and the Upper Tribunal and applied for Judicial Review.
Ahmet also assists on civil litigation matters.
Ahmet studied LLB (Hons) Law at City, University of London and graduated in 2018. Ahmet is currently doing the LPC at BPP University.
Ahmet is fluent in both Turkish and English.