Our lawyers understand that having irregular immigration status or a family member with an immigration problem can be extremely stressful. We aim to offer an efficient, sympathetic and cost-effective service to our clients.
London Solicitors, with a dedicated immigration team, can help if you have a problem with entering, or settling in the UK; if you want to enter the UK to work, or set up your own business, or to study – or you want to settle with a partner. We also offer advice to immigration detainees who have been unlawfully detained.
We have extensive experience in a whole range of immigration, asylum and nationality work solutions. We provide a highly personal service, sensitive to both commercial and individual requirements. Advice and solutions are provided in a practical, creative and cost effective manner. Our service is prompt, dealing with matters efficiently and speedily.
Please find below a list of key areas we deal with. The list is not exhaustive and if your particular problem does not appear to be listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to help or refer you onto someone who can
- Business immigration
- European Union Migration – EEA residents permits
- Turkish Ankara Agreement applications
- Points Based System (PBS) applications
- Marriage applications
- Student applications
- Family reunion for spouses, civil partnerships, co-habitees, children and other dependants
- Removal or deportation
- Asylum and Human Rights Act applications
- Applications outside the usual Immigration Rules under Home Office policies and concessions, and for the exercise of discretion
- Citizenship & nationality, including applications for the exercise of discretion
- Registration as British citizen
- Litigation in immigration and higher courts